Offering Confession Of Faith
Several question we are going to address.
1. What is a Confession of Faith.
2. Why do we make an “Offering Confession Of Faith”?
3. When do we make a “Confession Of Faith?”
4. How do we make a “Confession of Faith”?
5. Who can make a “Confession of Faith”?
Let’s get started.
What is a Confession of Faith?
1. (2 Corinthians 4:13 AMP) Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We too believe, and therefore we speak, [Ps. 116:10.]
a. What was believed?
1. (Luke 8:11 AMP) Now the meaning of the parable is this: The seed is the Word of God.
2. (Isaiah 61:11 AMP) For as [surely as] the earth brings forth its shoots, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring forth, so [surely] the Lord God will cause rightness and justice and praise to spring forth before all the nations [through the self-fulfilling power of His word].
(a) (Mark 4:23 AMP) If any man has ears to hear, let him be listening and let him perceive and comprehend.
(Mark 4:24 AMP) And He said to them, Be careful what you are hearing. The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you--and more [besides] will be given to you who hear.
(Mark 4:25 AMP) For to him who has will more be given; and from him who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away [by force],
(Mark 4:26 AMP) And He said, The kingdom of God is like a man who scatters seed upon the ground,
(Mark 4:27 AMP) And then continues sleeping and rising night and day while the seed sprouts and grows and increases--he knows not how.
(Mark 4:28 AMP) The earth produces [acting] by itself--first the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear.
(Mark 4:29 AMP) But when the grain is ripe and permits, immediately he sends forth [the reapers] and puts in the sickle, because the harvest stands ready.
( The Seed = The Word of God ) = Luke 8:11
( The Soil = The spiritual field/soul ) = Mat 12:23( heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth),, Mark 4:20( hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit,) Luke 8:15(honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.)
( The Water = The Power of the Holy Spirit/Spirit of God )John 7:38-39, Isa 59:21
( The Harvest/Fruit = The Seed(wrapped in fruit)/the Word) Gen 1:12-13
(You can follow this entire series at the link below)