A guide on the Mite Role for Warped Citadel. This information only covers the responsibilities for doing Mites.
- 2 hammer stacks by default.
- Step into one of the blue orbs by the boss. It gives +1 hammer stack.
- You now have 3 hammer stacks.
- Go to the first Mite and jump on it once the shield has been removed.
- Your 3 hammer stacks will now go down to 1.
- Step on the blue orb in between the Mites. It gives +2 hammer stacks.
- Jump on the next unshielded Mite.
- Repeat process.
- You need 3 hammer stacks to kill an unshielded Mite.
- Orbs by the boss give +1 and orbs by the Mites give +2.
- Do not go over 3 stacks = daze.
- You cannot kill any shielded Mites.
- Most groups start at 9'o clock and go clockwise.
Public Discord: https://discord.gg/dBs5mdv
Try out ExitLag and use my link: https://www.exitlag.com/refer/465831
Don't forget to use the discount code "Eckogen" to get 20% off your ExitLag membership!
Thank you for watching my video. Please like and subscribe to support me. Be sure to check out my channel for more B&S videos!
Credit: Blade and Soul, NCSoft, and NCWest.